We are off to a very busy summer!! Please make sure you keep up to date on SASO events and volunteer where you can!!
Summer is a great time to get events completed. Our swim meet and shoe drive need many volunteers to be a successful!!
SASO has been awarded the Southlake Chamber of Commerce Civic Group of the Year Award for 2014.
Congratulations to all of our members, this award is recognition for all you do in our community and beyond!!
SASO is making a difference in our community and beyond.
- June 23, 2017 – Movies at the Marq
- July 14, 2017 – Movies at the Marq
- July 15, 2017 – Special Olympics Swim Meet
- July 25, 2017 – Youth World Shoe Ride DATE CHANGE
- July 28, 2017 – Movies at the Marq
- August 8, 2017 – Grace Feed the Kids
- September 8 and 9, 2017 – Carroll Education Foundation
- October TBD – Miracle League
- October TBD – Skyball
- November TBD – Kids Matter Shop Day at Kohls
- November TBD – CSHS PTO Craft Fair
- November 18, 2017 – Youth World Turkey Grocery Giveaway
- December TBD – CISD Hosted Basketball Tournament
- December 4, 2017 – Angel Shopping Gifts and Food
- December 9, 2017 – Youth World Angel Shopping
- December 13, 2017 – Angel Wrapping and Food Basket Assembly
- December 16, 2017 – Angel Gift and Food Basket Delivery
- December TBD – Snowball Express/Walk of Gratitude
- February TBD – Carroll Education Foundation 5K
- February TBD – Best Buddies Valentine’s Dance
- February TBD – Kids Matter Gala Tear Down
Announcements will be sent as event sign ups approach.
You should be receiving SASO emails at least once a month. We send a monthly newsletter at the beginning of the month and announcements are sent as event sign ups are scheduled. If you do not receive an email please contact us.