It’s Back to School Time!!!
We hope you enjoyed your summer. SASO is gearing up for a busy Fall with many events and personal growth opportunities.
SASO has been awarded the Southlake Chamber of Commerce Civic Group of the Year Award for 2014.
Congratulations to all of our members, this award is recognition for all you do in our community and beyond!!
SASO is making a difference in our community and beyond.
- September 22, 2018 – Miracle League
- October 6, 2018 – Lions Club Eyeglass Recycling
- October 27, 2018 – Skyball
- October 28, 2018 – Monster Mash
- November 3, 2018 – Kids Matter International Shop Day at Kohls
- November 17, 2018 – Youth World Turkey Grocery Giveaway
- November 2018 TBD – CSHS PTO Craft Fair
- November 28, 2018 – Angel Gift and Food Basket Shopping
- December 2018 TBD – CISD Hosted Basketball Tournament
- December 8, 2018 – Youth World Angel Shopping
- December 9, 2018 – Youth World Angel Shopping
- December 12, 2018 – Angel Wrapping and Food Basket Assembly
- December 15, 2018 – Angel Gift and Food Basket Delivery
- February 9, 2019 – Best Buddies Valentine’s Dance
- February 2019 TBD – Kids Matter International Gala Tear Down
- March 2, 2019 – Lions Club Eyeglass Recycling
Personal Growth Opportunities
- October 21, 2018 – “Communication Strategies for Stressful Situations.” with Erin Smith, M.Ed., LPC
- January 12, 2019 – Motivational Speaker Michael Sims
Announcements will be sent as event sign ups approach.
You should be receiving SASO emails at least once a month. We send a monthly newsletter at the beginning of the month and announcements are sent as event sign ups are scheduled. If you do not receive an email please contact us.