We hope you enjoy a wonderful summer. Summer is a great time to volunteer!! We have many large events this summer please help when you are available.
SASO has been awarded the Southlake Chamber of Commerce Civic Group of the Year Award for 2014.
Congratulations to all of our members, this award is recognition for all you do in our community and beyond!!
SASO is making a difference in our community and beyond.
- July 19, 2018 – Youth World Shoe Ride
- August 8, 2018 – Grace Feed the Kids
- August 9, 2018 – Grace Feed the Kids
- August 25, 2018 – Neuro Assistance Foundation Hot Hatch Run at Central Market
- September 15, 2018 – Lion Club Eyeglass Recycling
- September/October TBD – Miracle League
- October 6, 2018 – Lions Club Eyeglass Recycling
- October 27, 2018 – Skyball
- November 2018 TBD – Kids Matter International Shop Day at Kohls
- November 17, 2018 – Youth World Turkey Grocery Giveaway
- November 2018 TBD – CSHS PTO Craft Fair
- November 28, 2018 – Angel Gift and Food Basket Shopping
- December 2018 TBD – CISD Hosted Basketball Tournament
- December 8, 2018 – Youth World Angel Shopping
- December 9, 2018 – Youth World Angel Shopping
- December 12, 2018 – Angel Wrapping and Food Basket Assembly
- December 15, 2018 – Angel Gift and Food Basket Delivery
- February 9, 2019 – Best Buddies Valentine’s Dance
- February 2019 TBD – Kids Matter International Gala Tear Down
- March 2, 2019 – Lions Club Eyeglass Recycling
Personal Growth Opportunities
- August 12, 2018 – Distracted Driving presented by Southlake Driving School
- September 2018 TBD – Self Defense with CISD SRO David Tatsak
- October 21, 2018 – “Communication Strategies for Stressful Situations.” with Erin Smith, M.Ed., LPC
- January 12, 2019 – Motivational Speaker Michael Sims
Announcements will be sent as event sign ups approach.
You should be receiving SASO emails at least once a month. We send a monthly newsletter at the beginning of the month and announcements are sent as event sign ups are scheduled. If you do not receive an email please contact us.